Sometimes it is hard to find a cupcake wrapper that suits your needs. Here is a template so you can make your own cupcake wrappers, that way they will be exactly what you imagined. Below are the directions but don’t forget one essential, the template!
- Print the cupcake wrapper template at its full size (preferably onto a sturdy paper like cardstock, but normal printing paper will work OK). Cut it out along the solid lines. The dashed lines indicate where you will need to cut a slit on your finished wrapper. The slit is optional. If you prefer, you can use Scotch tape to hold the wrapper together.
- Trace the template on the wrong side of the paper you’d like to use for the cupcake wrappers. Trace as many as you will need and then cut them out.
- Wrap the cupcake wrapper around a baked, frosted cupcake and attach its lose ends either by interlocking the tabs where you’ve cut the slits or affixing a small piece of Scotch tape.
- Display the cupcakes on a platter or cake stand.
- Free cupcake wrapper template
- Pencil or pen
- Optional: Scotch tape