Picture this you have 10 seconds to live … what do you want the most in the world? Well if you answered a CUPCAKE than I have the fastest way to decorate a cupcake! I found these tips in the February issue of Woman’s Day!
- New Pillsbury Easy Frost … it looks like sqiurty cream but its even better its frosting!
- Dip edge of frosted cupcakes in sprinkles
- Garnish frosted cupcakes with chopped nuts
- Stand up mini-cookies in frosting for a fun topping
- Use oversize sprinkles in shapes like hearts, stars and circles
- Pipe polka dots onto vanilla frosted cupcakes using a tinted icing