Taste of Home recently posted this yummy looking Chocolate Cookie Cake recipe.
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) white cake mix
- 16 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely crushed
- 1 package (3 ounces) Kraft Philadelphia® – Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Additional cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions; stir in crushed cookies. Spoon into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350° for 33-38 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Beat in cream until mixture begins to thicken. Gradually add confectioners’ sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Frost cake. Garnish with additional cookies. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Most cake recipes can be easily modified to make cupcakes and Sassybellewares recently blogged about how she did this. She called them Crazy Good Cupcakes so they are definitely worth a try!