Upon one of my cupcake searches I found this lovely twist on cupcakes.
Here is what you would need to replicate this delicious cupcakes …
1) A scrumptious cake recipe. I recommend Straberry Cupcake Recipe
2) A simple frosting recipe (better to color you with my dear) Buttercream Frosting
3) Tools to frost with Cupcake Decorating Kit ( this includes the disposable bags and tips to decorate, use the 1M tip to get the swirly ice cream effect) this includes a great tutorial as well!
4) This is how you make a rainbow of colors Icing Color Set (you can also use just plain old food coloring if you don’t want to spend that much, ya just got to get creative with the colors)
5) Top it off with these Star Sprinkles , Daisy Sprinkles and/or Confetti Sprinkles ( you can choose which ones you want according to the color of frosting used) or you can go old school with these Rainbow Jimmies
Bake the cake, prepare the frosting, cool the cake, fill the bags, frost & sprinkle away!
Let me know how they turn out!
Psst … If you dont want to spend all the money on the expensive stuff you can just with all the boxed goodies (boxed cake, canned frsoting, etc. [it will just be our little secret] )