The Cupcakery‘s Sephora Sun Safety Kit Giveaway
In honor of Skin Cancer Awareness Month during the month of May, The Cupcakery is giving away 4 Sephora Sun Safety Kits. This year’s version has a retail value of $110 ($23 more than last year’s kit). The kit includes deluxe samples of 13 different sunscreens for you to try if you decide to buy more for the season from Sephora. The samples are tucked into a golden backpack made from recycled materials.
This set contains:
- 0.14 oz Murad Essential-C Eye Cream SPF 15
- 0.23 oz DDF Protect and Correct UV Moisturizer SPF 15
- 0.5 oz Jack Black Double Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20
- 0.25 oz Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Defense Lotion SPF 30
- 1.0 oz Anthony Logistics Facial Moisturizer SPF 15
- 0.1 oz Clarins UV Plus Day Screen High Protection SPF 40
- 0.34 oz Korres Watermelon Sunscreen Face Cream SPF 30
- 0.33 oz Cosmedicine Medi-matte Oil Control Lotion SPF 20
- 0.08 oz Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream SPF 55 PA+++
- 0.25 oz Ole Henriksen Herbal Day Cream SPF 15
- 0.4 oz Philosophy Hope in a Jar SPF 20
- 0.25 oz Smashbox Photo Finish UVA/UVB SPF 15
- 0.01 oz Bare Escentuals BareMinerals Well-Rested for Eyes SPF 30
100% of the net profit from sales of this product will be donated to The Skin Cancer Foundation. Remember to check your skin thoroughly with the American Cancer Society guidelines here.
All you have to do is leave a comment with your email address at The Cupcakery so she can get in touch with you! Winners will be chosen Friday, June 5th.
A big “Thank You” to Wendy of The Cupcakery for doing this giveaway! :)