Here’s a Sneak peek of the prize pack for the winner of the Miss American Cupcake Contest:
The winner will receive everything you see here…and then some!
- Smackers Lip Sparkler – Vanilla Frosting Flavor
- Wilton – 100 Mini Baking & Party Cups
- Next Style – Iron-on Rhinestone Transfer (Cupcake Design)
- 2 cupcake recipe cards
- 1 mini cupcake note pad
- 1 cupcake dish scrubber (Target)
- 1 cupcake spatula (Cracker Barrel)
- 1 It’s my Party Kelly (Sister of Barbie)
- 2 assorted Birthday Cards w/ envelopes featuring cupcakes
- 1 Thank You w/ envelope featuring a cupcake
- 5 different sheets of cupcake stickers
- Cupcake Pencil Pack (7 No. 2 Pencils, 3 Topper Erasers, and a Bonus sharpener)
- 3 Cupcake Bath Fizzers
- 3 different packages of sprinkles (3.2 oz each)
- 1 36 count package of Baking Cups
- 1 mini votive Vanilla Cupcake Candle from Yankee Candle
- 1 tin candle (Chocolate cupcake scented)
- 1 apron
- 1 cupcake gift bag
- 1 Family Circle magazine featuring a cupcake on the front
Prizes just added:
- The Cupcakes Club has generously donated 2 of their books, 6 buttons, 5 bookmarks, and a shirt to the prize pack!
- The Candy Store!: Cupcakes for All will also be donating some goodies towards the prize basket.
To win all of the goodies you see here, enter the Miss American Cupcake Contest! ;)
June 30th is the new deadline to enter!
We are looking for the best of the best from each state. Please submit your favorite cupcake, it’s baker, recipe, pictures of the cupcake, and contact info to us at All Things Cupcake. We are looking for the tastiest, best looking, most creative cupcakes out there. If the cupcake lends itself to the location it’s from, that’s even better! It’s like Miss America…but with cupcakes! ;) We will have state winners and eventually we will narrow it down. Only one cupcake will receive the overall title and prize pack. The contest is open to anyone who makes cupcakes. The prize pack will be a basket full of cupcake themed goodies and items.
send an e-mail to: allthingscupcake @ gmail.com
Deadline to enter has been extended to June 30th! Please include the state in the title of your email! Thank you! ;)
The cupcake does not have to be sweet…it can be savory. Please choose a cupcake that best represents the place it’s from.
Please spread news about this pageant to everyone you know who loves to bake, or just loves cupcakes. This could be a fun experiment, or project for a lot of you. Bakeries are allowed to enter!
So far we have cupcakes submitted from the following states:
AL, AZ (x2), CA, FL, GA, IL (x2), IN, KS, LA, NC, NY (x2), TX (x3) and WA.
I have received messages from some of you stating that the following states are in the process of being made:
AR, IN, MI, OH.