Cupcake Help!

By on June 2nd, 2008 . Filed under: Decorating .

We often get emails where you guys need some cupcake help. I have decided that it would be most helpful to post some of your questions here. 

Q-I am looking for white lacy paper cupcake collars.  The only description I can give.  It appeared to be about 1″ tall, wrapped near the top of the cupcake, there was no liner on the cupcake. Hope you decide to take this mission!

Colonial Heights, VA

Please post your answers, tips, and suggestions.

If you have a question, please submit it to Please title your email “Cupcake Help!” Thanks! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 Responses to Cupcake Help!

  1. Sassy

    They’re called cupcake wrappers. You can buy them here –

  2. Karen

    Hello! Is this what you mean:

    I hope that helps! These are popping up all over the place! They are called cupcake wrappers.

Leave a Reply